|
Profile
ChristopherTanJindeMelody accompanied by the story sounded, You do not reveal an extraordinary biography of. Angels at dawn to come at night, Wake-up is full of wonders the fate of. |
Tagboard I love HER. I love sportz. I'm an asshole ^^. I gym till dawn, I bball till dusk. That's coz... I'm a guy. And a playful one too. |
|
Facebook Welcome to Christopher's Facebook :D |
Affiliates Team Fatbird Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore The North Face Shiguan aka Ah Boy Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
Credits Designer: Eunice Color codes: Color Picker Tool Icon: Eunice Background: FivePointsApart |
|
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 10:29 PM !alwaysyoursforever Yay! National day is finally over!! My work is done @ last. Mission accomplished. Those who watched NDP'09 would know. The highlight was the stupid mock terror attack that made my ambassadors and colleagues jump up and run thinking it was a real one. Luckily, I managed to prevent a catastrophe by telling my ambassadors and colleagues that it was a mock one... All the hard work ellen and jen went through were worth it... At every delegates and ambassadors face I looked at, there was always a smile and (hopefully) it was a sincere one...We talked like old friends and joked with them...Every word that came out of their mouth was nothing less than prasing us to the skies....They seemed pleased with everything even the hotel, the food, the service, the bed, etc etc... I wanna post some pics up here but very lazy to do so...anyone wanna help me?? LOL wah...very tired...so much things to say but so lazy too typeee.... I shall just leave it here...will continue tmr :D |